Configure VLAN Network with TP-Link Omada Controller
In this tutorial, you will be shown how to configure a new VLAN network using TP-Link Omada Controller.
Let’s get started.
- Log into your cloud controller either using the omada.toplinkcloud.com URL or The IP address assigned to the TP-Link Omada Controller.
- Once logged in go ahead and expand the menu by sliding your mouse to the left bar.
- Click on Settings down at the bottom.
- Afterwards, click on Wired Networks and then click LAN.
- Click the Create New Lan button at the bottom.
- I will be creating a new network for my IOT devices.
- In the Name field I will be calling my network IOT LAN.
- Make sure to checkmark LAN.
- I like to keep my VLAN ID the same as the subnet address
- Here I decided to use VLAN 200 and Subnet 192.168.200.1/24
- Click Update DHCP Range.
- If you scroll down a few you should see the DHCP Pool, this should give you 250+ address. You can append this as needed.
- Click Save when finished!