Category Archives: Tutorials
There are occasions where you will need to know How To Ping With Date and Time To TXT File Using CMD and a few Windows Ping commands can help. This will use a provide a date and a timestamp the … Read the rest
VMware Tools is one of important components for virtual machine (VM) in order get excellent performance. It is a group of utilities that help to enhances the overall performance of the virtual machine’s guest operating system (OS) and improves management … Read the rest
These are a few steps on how to Update Firmware On Dell N2024 Switches
- Before making any configurations, we will want to make sure that the switches have latest firmware.
- Grab the Switch Service Tag and go to the dell
To restore the Dell N2024 or N2048 switch to factory defaults you can follow the below procedure:
- Manually reboot your switch
- While the switch is booting up keep an eye on the bootup screen and find “Dell Networking Boot
If you are looking for a how to on an easy way to Reestablish Domain Relationship trust using PowerShell you have come to the right place.
- Log on Windows 10 using local Administrator account
- Click on Start menu and type
This post will guide you on How To Remove Sophos Tamper Protection from the Sophos Central Endpoint Software on your windows system.
Follow the magical steps below to obtain freedom from Sophos.
- Open up MSConfig.exe
- Click Boot tab
- Select checkbox
How To Fix Your Trusted Platform Module Has Malfunctioned for Microsoft Outlook 2016 and 2019 and 365. This error effects your outlook login by prompting you for a password or not even displaying the window.
How you would go about … Read the rest
Here are a few commands to set a new public time server.
Run CMD in Admin mode and run the following commands.
- net stop w32time
- w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:”0.it.pool.ntp.org 1.it.pool.ntp.org 2.it.pool.ntp.org 3.it.pool.ntp.org“
- net start w32time
- tzutil /s “Eastern
How to transfer the 5 FSMO (Flexible Single Master Operations) roles and GUI tools that can be used to move these roles between Active Directory Domain Controllers.
- Schema Master – controls all updates and modifications to the Active