Category Archives: Tutorials
These are a few steps on how to Update Firmware On Dell N2024 Switches
- Before making any configurations, we will want to make sure that the switches have latest firmware.
- Grab the Switch Service Tag and go to the dell
To restore the Dell N2024 or N2048 switch to factory defaults you can follow the below procedure:
- Manually reboot your switch
- While the switch is booting up keep an eye on the bootup screen and find “Dell Networking Boot
If you are looking for a how to on an easy way to Reestablish Domain Relationship trust using PowerShell you have come to the right place.
- Log on Windows 10 using local Administrator account
- Click on Start menu and type
This post will guide you on How To Remove Sophos Tamper Protection from the Sophos Central Endpoint Software on your windows system.
Follow the magical steps below to obtain freedom from Sophos.
- Open up MSConfig.exe
- Click Boot tab
- Select checkbox
How To Fix Your Trusted Platform Module Has Malfunctioned for Microsoft Outlook 2016 and 2019 and 365. This error effects your outlook login by prompting you for a password or not even displaying the window.
How you would go about … Read the rest
Here are a few commands to set a new public time server.
Run CMD in Admin mode and run the following commands.
- net stop w32time
- w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:”0.it.pool.ntp.org 1.it.pool.ntp.org 2.it.pool.ntp.org 3.it.pool.ntp.org“
- net start w32time
- tzutil /s “Eastern
How to transfer the 5 FSMO (Flexible Single Master Operations) roles and GUI tools that can be used to move these roles between Active Directory Domain Controllers.
- Schema Master – controls all updates and modifications to the Active
OneDrive high CPU usage problem
- Open Task Manager, right-click the Microsoft OneDrive process and select End Task and the restart one drive to see if it works.
- If step one has not resolved the issue, open Task manager again and
How to fix VSS Error ID 513. During backup a VSS process running under NETWORK_SERVICE account calls cryptcatsvc!CSystemWriter::AddLegacyDriverFiles(), which enumerates all the drivers records in Service Control Manager database and tries opening each one of them. , The function fails … Read the rest