In this tutorial you will learn how to auto deploy RADIUS WiFi to end user domain joined computers with group policy.
Lets get started.
1. Log into your Domain Controller.
2. Open Group Policy Management.
3. Locate Group Policy Objects, afterwards right click and click New.
4. Name your policy something that is identifiable and then click OK.
5. Locate your new policy. Right Click and afterwards click Edit.
6. Expand to the following Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Wireless Network (IEE 802.11 Policies).
7. Right click Wireless Network (IEE 802.11 Policies) and then click Create A New Wireless Network Policy for Windows Vista and Later Releases.
8. Make your Policy Name descriptive.
9. Under General Tab click Add.
10. Give your New Profile a Name. I would suggest naming it your Radius Wifi SSID. Afterwards type in your SSID and click Add.
11. Click the Security TAB. Then click Properties.
12. Locate the Trusted Root Certification Authority for your RADIUS and then click OK.
13. Click ok through all the menus and click Apply.
14. Now link your Auto Deploy Radius WiFi Policy to an OU where workstations are located.
15. Run group policy update and reboot the computer. Your users should now be able to auto connect to your RADIUS WiFi SSID.