In this TP-Link Omada tutorial, you will be shown how to configure attack defense security settings with the TP-Link Omada Controller.
Why should we properly configure TP-Link Omada Attack Defense?
Attack Defense provides protection against outside cyber attackers by shielding your computer or network from malicious or unnecessary network traffic. TP-Links Omada Attack Defense can also prevent malicious software from accessing a computer or network via the internet.
Let’s get started.
- Log into your cloud controller either using the omada.toplinkcloud.com URL or The IP address assigned to the TP-Link Omada Controller.
- Once logged in go ahead and expand the menu by sliding your mouse to the left bar.
- Click on Settings down at the bottom.
- Next click on the Network Security.
- From here click on Attack Defense.
- Under Flood Defense. Have the following all checked marked with the default settings the set.
- Under Packet Anomaly Defense Have the following all checked marked.