How To Fix Microsoft Outlook Signature Window Not Opening
Do you have Microsoft Outlook 365 , 2016 or 2019? Did a recent Windows Update break the ability to open the signature window? Here are the steps to take to resolve that issue.
- Follow the path to Widows Settings>Default Apps>Apps and Features>
- Uninstall the Microsoft Office \ Outlook version you installed.
- Uninstall Microsoft Office Desktop Apps which is the default apps windows installs.
- Open up Registry Editor as Administrator.
- Now lets make a backup of registry, Click File > Export and save this backup to the desktop.
- On your keyboard press CTRL + F to open the find window
- Search for the following and delete all keys containing: 0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046
- Reboot Computer
- Grab your Microsoft Office \ Outlook Software and reinstall.
- Configure your Outlook account.
- Go in your mail options and you should now be able to open the signatures window.