If you are having problems your Unifi UAP-AP AC DHCP Not Working Using Firmware 4.3.24 follow these steps to rollback back the firmware.
How to rollback 4.3.24 firmware.
- Log into your Unifi Controller.
- Make sure that Auto Update is disabled
- Settings > Site > Services , uncheck Automatically Upgrade Device Firmware.
- Also check scheduled upgrades. Settings > Services > Scheduled Upgrades and remove them.
- On the left hand side menu Click on Unifi Device Icon
- Click on the the wireless access point you would like to start with so the side menu expands to display a gui like below.
- Click on the gear\config icon
- Scroll down to the bottom and expand MANAGE DEVICE
- In the Custom upgrade section use the copy/paste the following known working firmware provided: https://dl.ui.com/unifi/firmware/U7PG2/22.214.171.12498/BZ.qca956x.v126.96.36.19998.200704.1347.bin
- Click Custom Upgrade
- Wait a few and you should be good to go!