How to remove Kaseya Agent from Macs can be a challenge sometimes hopefully these few simple steps can assist you on removing the agent successfully.
- Applies to: All VSA’s. Download the following package and extract the zip contents.
- Run the KaseyaUninstall.pkg installer and choose to Install to the Macintosh Harddrive. Although this appears to be installing a product, it is actually running the uninstallation script for the Kaseya Agent. (NOTE: You may have to go into System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General Tab to allow the software to run. )
- Launch Terminal and run the “rm -rf /var/tmp/kpid” command.
- Remove the agent with root rights, i.e. in Terminal run the “sudo rm -rf /var/tmp/kpid” command and then provide the root password
- The Kaseya Agent and all associated files should now be removed.