- 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter: Turns your 2.5in SATA HDD / SSD into 3.5in so you can install it into your desktop PC for Passive Heat Cooling
- High Speed, Excellent Performance: SATA III supports a theoretical maximum speed of 6Gbps, also backward compatible with SATA I/II
- Good Heat Dissipation: The side slots and open design greatly improves heat dissipation and protects your hard drive
- Superb Quality: Made of ABS plastic material; compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux Desktops; Hot-swap plug and play, no driver needed
- Screws in box: 4 x M3*5 screws to install the 2.5″ hard drive, and 6 x screws to mount the 1125SS
State-of-the-art Craftsmanship Brings Superb Quality
Made of fireproof, shockproof ABS material. Delicate, cutting-edge craftsmanship makes it perfectly fit for 3.5″ bays.
Maximized Speed of SATA 3.0
Built with SATA III standard, providing a maximum data transfer speed of 6Gbps.
Backward compatible with SATA 1.0 / 2.0.
Do you have 2.5″ hard drives that you cannot install into your desktop PC?
If so, the ORICO 2.5″ to 3.5″ Hard Drive Adapter is perfect for you. It turns your 2.5-inch HDD or SSD into a 3.5-inch size.
Supports all 7mm / 9.5mm / 12.5mm 2.5″ SATA hard drives, including HDD and SSD.
Supports Serial ATA I / II / III.
Renew old hard drives
Put old 2.5 inch hard drive into this hard drive caddy to be a 3.5 inch hard drive; connect computer case to renew your old hard drives.
Supports hot-swapping, no driver needed (*motherboard support required).
What is in the box:
- 1 x ORICO 2.5″ to 3.5″ Hard Drive Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Service Card
Good Heat Dissipation
The side slots and open design provides good cooling, so it protects your hard drive from over-heating