TP-Link’s Omada EAP225 Outdoor Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point extends the reach of your Wi-Fi network outdoors. It operates on the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network standards and simultaneously supports both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies, giving you data transfer rates of up to 1200 Mb/s.
The EAP225-Outdoor access point is a durable wireless device. It’s designed to withstand the elements and keep working for you. This is an outdoor access point, but you can install it indoors too. It’s easy to install because it comes with mounting kits for both poles and walls. You don’t need a separate power supply either, because this access point supports PoE. Once installed, the Omada Controller Software makes it easy to manage this AP and hundreds of others. The captive portal feature simplifies the process of authenticating guests.
TP-Link Omada AC1200 Specs
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200Mbps1 with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient
- Supports Seamless Roaming to smooth the video playbacks and voice calls when moving between locations
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS authentication help to boost your business
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation