RSS Feeds are an easy way to stay up to date with your favorite websites, such as my blog. If a site offers an RSS feed, you get notified whenever a post goes up, and then you can read a summary or the whole post.
And, if you turn on RSS Feed Synchronization in Microsoft Outlook, any feeds you subscribe to and their posts are delivered straight to your Outlook RSS Subscription folder.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Locate RSS Feeds and right click it to present a menu. Afterwards click “Add a New RSS Feed”.
- You will be presented with the New RSS Feed window. Copy and Paste one of the links provided from above, afterwards click [Add].
- Click on the [Advanced] button.
- For feed name type in how you feel would best identify the RSS feed for yourself.
- Make sure to check mark “Automatically download enclosures for this RSS Feed”.
- Click the [OK] button.
- Now click the [Yes] button. It will go through a first-time sync.
- You are now complete adding my RSS feed and should see something similar on your end.